Position: IT Data Modeller
Location: North America > USA > Texas
Job Description: This position will be part of a team providing technical application support, data management, end user training and administrative tasks pertaining to vendor and internally developed applications including, but not limited to: Engineer’s Desktop (Well Cat & Stress Check modules), Cerberus, Dr. DE, Drill bench, and MFrac Suite. The responsibilities of this position include:
• Interfacing with other IT groups for testing routine system upgrades such as changes with databases, servers and licenses.
• Assisting with version upgrades of the above mentioned vendor applications.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues globally.
• Assisting with data quality and audits.
Required skills and experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience with application support providing technical support, training, resolving system issues and building reports required.
• Upstream Oil and Gas with experience in IT required, Drilling and Completions business processes and systems preferred.
• SQL Server and Oracle experience preferred.
• Tableau and Spotfire experience preferred.
• Ability to work well in a global team environment, handle heavy workloads and a self-starter.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Schedule: 40 hours per week with on call hours required based on project demands or resolution of system issues.
Location: Woodlands, TX.