Position: Business Analytics and Visualization analyst
Location: North America > USA > Texas
GTS Geotech has been engaged to finally business analytics and visualisation analyst for a major operator. Your responsibility will be to:
Job Description (General Overview of the Role):
- Develop analytics solutions and visualization dashboards in partnership with upstream business lines
- Interact directly with the upstream business lines to understand problems and propose data/visualization based solutions
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
- Help establish and combine data sources in centralized platforms
- Understand business processes and propose appropriate visualization solutions (dashboards, etc.)
- Help perform and develop guidelines for data quality assurance
- Develop simple algorithms to analyze business data
- Set up alerts based on available data and knowledge of the business processes
- Soft Skills: Good communications and presentation skills, proactivity on engaging partners, analytical focus
- Proficient in Tableau or JMP.
- Advanced data visualization skills.
- General software development experience, scripting, database essentials (SQL Server/Oracle), API’s.
- Familiarity with CRISP-DM methodology for e2e delivery of solutions.
Desired Skills or Experience:
- Basic upstream/oil and gas business knowledge
- Data science background or experience
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV to [email protected]
You must be eligible to live and work in the USA