Position: GIS support analyst
Location: North America > USA > California
- Job Title: GIS Support Analyst
- Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Contract: at least 18 months, starts Aug 2018.
- Local candidate preferred.
- Candidate should have 6 to 8 years of experience using ESRI ArcGIS Suite of products 10.5+
- Should possess minimum of 3 to 4 years of strong experience in working with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS online
- Strong experience with ArcGIS Desktop, hands experience in using ArcGIS Pro will be added advantage.
- Candidate with ESRI certification.
- Able to resolve complex technical issues related to publishing, administering ArcGIS server and Portal.
- Able to work with Web App builder and customize existing widgets and work with deployment
- Experience in migration projects AGOL and Portal will be handy.
- Experience with Oracle database – management and basic administration skills
- Effective relationship management skills
- Experience working individually and as a team with minimal direction depending on experience
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to discuss technical information with peers
- Brings high energy levels and constructive, positive cultural values to the team
- Ability to follow leadership but remain flexible to situational priorities
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is desirable