Position: Geochemistry Data Manager
Location: North America > USA > Texas
Job Description :
GTS Geotech is looking to recruit an experienced Geochemistry Data Manager for a contract position in Houston, Texas with a major operating company Client.
Minimum Requirements :
- Extensive experience loading Geochemistry data.
- Experience of various geochemistry/geoscience methodology and applications – for example Petrel, Techlog, Eclipse etc.
- Good understanding of UNIX commands and filesystem structure
- Some scripting skills beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to work with geoscientists/stakeholders to elicit key deliverables in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to manage priorities and work well under pressure.
- An earth science degree is preferred but not essential if candidate has significant data management experience
***To apply for this position you must already be authorized to live and work in the USA.***
GTS Geotech is the industry’s leading independent supplier of geotechnical support services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. GTS, an equal opportunity employer, offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits for qualified energy consultants.