Location: North America > USA > Texas
Job Description :
GTS Geotech is looking to recruit an experienced Geomodeler for a contract position in Houston, Texas with a major operating company Client.
As an experienced Geomodeler, you should have experience in Petrel, Techlog, Eclipse, Roxar. You will be required to develop and construct geological models using geological, geophysical and reservoir data.
Minimum Requirements :
- Integrating geology, geophysics and petrophysics to develop geocellular models
- Sound knowledge of geostatistics, property modeling, structural and stratigraphic modeling.
- Good knowledge and understanding of classic environment of deposition models.
- Working knowledge of petrophysics.
- Experience in the interpretation and application of geophysics in guiding the construction of models.
- Strong ability to quickly access databases to build fit-for-purpose models.
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to work with geoscientists/stakeholders to elicit key deliverables in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to manage priorities and work well under pressure.
- An earth science degree is preferred but not essential if candidate has significant data management experience
***To apply for this position you must already be authorized to live and work in the USA.***
GTS Geotech is the industry’s leading independent supplier of geotechnical support services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. GTS, an equal opportunity employer, offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits for qualified energy consultants.