Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Europe > UK *** Select Below ***
Digital Project Manager
The digital project manager will have oversight of and carry GEC digital campaigns and projects from the point of planning through to completion and final delivery. They work with stakeholders across marketing teams on these projects, manage their execution, and report on the final outcomes of the projects. IC role
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support internal and external team stakeholders with projects requests, determine needs for requests, and co-ordinate requests to completion.
• Manage and track GEC digital campaign / project scope from start to completion, within set parameters and using provided resources.
• Be involved in co-ordination and communicating GEC campaigns or projects per requirements.
• Interfacing across multiple teams towards ensuring all necessary campaign assets and deliverables are delivered on time.
• Ensure campaign assets and needs are fit for execution, implement best practices, tagging, tracking.
• Present holistic view on campaign progress and performance. Work with optimisers to make in-campaign changes.
• Flag delays in delivery towards resetting the marketing campaign timelines and expectations.
• Schedule frequent check-ins, clearing roadblocks, QA-ing all project deliverables, assessing and evaluating success / failure.
• Escalate challenges and provide status reports as and when needed.
• Projects can range from managing all or some components of campaign delivery including, but not limited to, creation of webpages, videos, emails, webinars, and paid media asset management, or any combination of these.
• Basic qualification: Bachelor’s / Undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing.
• A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience, ideally in the tech sector
• Tech-savvy, data-driven, digitally minded – understanding the ins and outs of digital marketing projects is key for this role.
• Prior B2B digital marketing experience will be a significant consideration.
• Exposure to marketing platforms such as Marketo/Eloqua/Hubspot, Salesforce, a good understanding paid media channels like paid search, social, display/programmatic is critical to succeed in this role.
• Qualified candidates will need to have proven experience with planning, directing, and coordinating digital marketing projects.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while co-ordinating with multiple teams and stakeholders within the marketing org.
• Strong sense of time management, resource management, project communication management, planning, organizing, and status reporting.
• Collaborative, strong communication skills, with ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• Problem solver with great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize activities.
• Goal-and results-driven, with a get things done attitude.
• Thrive in working in a global, multi-cultural team.