Position: Senior Sourcer
Location: Europe > UK > England London/Home Counties
Job Description Senior Sourcer
The Senior Sourcer will proactively identify candidates in the cloud computing industry throughout EMEA, by utilizing online databases, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling. He/she will assist with building a pro-active pipeline of qualified candidates. The Senior Sourcer will also work closely with the recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
The candidate must thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Focus on sourcing for Go-To-Market candidates including Sales, Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, and Field Sales roles.
- Creatively source for diverse talent, using various tools such as LinkedIn, job boards, search engines, and social networking.
- Work closely with Recruiting and Hiring managers to identify key talent and evaluation candidate skills against specific requisition descriptions.
- Conduct phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
- Develop and execute campaigns to attract active and passive job seekers
- Create and maintain a pipeline of top talent for existing and forecasted requisitions.
- Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge that are relevant to our position requirements.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s candidate database.
- Must be comfortable sourcing and identifying candidates throughout EMEA
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Self-motivation with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build productive relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven experience developing sourcing solutions in a technical, high volume Talent Acquisition environment.
Your Education & Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a Recruiter, specifically with sourcing candidates, is required.
- Experience with sourcing candidates in the cloud computing industry.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.