Position: Senior Sourcer
Location: Europe > UK > England London/Home Counties
Job Description Senior Sourcer
The Senior Sourcer will proactively identify candidates in the cloud computing industry throughout EMEA, by utilizing online databases, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling. He/she will assist with building a pro-active pipeline of qualified candidates. The Senior Sourcer will also work closely with the recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
Responsibilities include screening interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications; and forwarding qualified candidates to recruiters.
In addition, he/she will partner with recruiters to provide support for candidate ideas, leverage resources, and share information to facilitate effective candidate searches.
· Maintaining necessary applicant flow logs and other employment related reports as required.
· Ability to develop a large and diverse qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, cold-calling, web sites, referrals, job fairs, advertising, networking, etc.
· Dedication to meeting requirements of Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
· Strong Internet search and research skills.
· Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· Self-motivation with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to build productive relationships.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Proven experience developing sourcing solutions in a technical, high volume Talent Acquisition environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good networking skills.
- Good interviewing skills used with internal hiring managers, outside agencies and partners, and potential candidates.
- Good understanding of organizational structures, as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and employment practices.
- Experience working with HR databases and sourcing tools.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
Responsibility and Interaction
- The Senior Sourcer will be part of the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team and report to the Senior Manager EMEA Talent Acquisition.
Your Education & Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a Recruiter, specifically with sourcing candidates, is required.
- Experience with sourcing candidates in the cloud computing industry.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Location: UK, 10 miles from Heathrow Airport
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK and should expect to travel to the office location 2/3 times per week. Applicants should send their CV along with their required day rate (inside IR35) and current notice period to [email protected]