Position: GIS/FME Administrator
Location: North America > USA > Texas
Data Scout has been engaged by a major operating company client to engage an experienced GIS Administrator with strong experience in FME for a long term contract.
The GIS Administrator would be a part of the Enterprise GIS group responsible for supporting advanced GIS and Spatial Data Analytic Infrastructure as well as delivering technical solutions to our internal asset teams. The GIS Administrator will focused on supporting spatial data and the ESRI enterprise stack including SDE, spatial data standards and FME Server/Desktop .
• Maintain and apply GIS standards for all data and software supported by the Enterprise GIS team.
• Support complex FME workbenches and a FME Server infrastructure.
• Manage geospatial data in SQL Server Enterprise Geodatabase and related technologies.
• Support data subscriptions such as HART, Enverus/Prism, TGS and many other datasets.
• Develop GIS training and coordinate the training with the asset teams.
• Support and develop GIS scripts to automate workflows.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Geography, GIS, Computer Science, or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Product matter expert in supporting, using and implementing FME Desktop and Server.
• Experienced in automating processes using ArcPy and the ArcGIS API for Python.
• Experienced in supporting ArcGIS Desktop, ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• SQL database language and database manipulation.
• Model Builder
• Drone2Map and SiteScan for processing Drone data.
• ESRI mobile applications such as Navigator and Field Maps.
• ArcGIS Earth
• ArcGIS Web AppBuilder and Experience Builder
• AWS and Snowflake
• Spotfire and/or Tableau
• Some knowledge of G&G applications (GeoGraphix, Petrel, etc.).
• Raster Analytics using ESRI Notebook.
This is a urgent opening. To be considered you should already be authorized to live and work in the United States of America.