Position: G&G Application Support Professional
Location: North America > USA > Texas
G&G Application Support Professional
Data Scout has been engaged to build an application support team to undertake a multi-year project within an Operator Client in the Woodlands, TX.
Data Scout has need of professionals with a range of experience from strong hands-on functional to project leader.
To be successful in the G&G Application support function, you will have strong knowledge of geoscience workflows and key industry applications to provide support to application end-users globally.
- Provide guidance to geoscience community on effective use of subsurface vendor software
- Develop and market best practice documentation and training material
- Develop, as needed, workflows to facilitate Geoscience work processes and foster technology uptake
- Resolve and / or coordinate the resolution of Geoscience application issues and enhancements with appropriate internal organizations or vendors
- Test new versions of software, including vendor and in-house-developed plug-ins to vendor software
- Identify trends and opportunities in support demands, with recommendations to maximize improvement impact and business value
- Petrel Studio
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of geoscience workflows and data
- Prior work experience in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Experience with user support activities
- Broad geoscience application knowledge, specifically RokDoc, Geolog, Techlog, GeoX, DELFI
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team
- Strong written communication skills, including technical documentation
- MUST be eligible to live and work in the US
Please email your CV to [email protected]