Position: Field Operations/Maintenance Representative
Location: North America > USA > Other
Field Operations/Maintenance Representative
Data Scout has been engaged to find a highly competent Field Operations/Maintenance Representative for a permanent hire expat opportunity within a major operator client in the Middle East.
To be successful in this Field Operations/Maintenance position, you will be required to perform various high level safety/operations/maintenance duties in an Oil Operations organization. Generally, these duties include plantwide safety coordination, operations representation and technical support of special programs.
- Develops and coordinates the organization's safety program. Reviews operations and maintenance safety procedures. Represent the organization in investigating plant incidents and near misses. Develops and recommends improved procedures as necessary. Coordinates all safety performance records and statistics.
- Reviews proposals and designs for new installations to determine that these installations can be operated and maintained efficiently, safely, and economically.
- Reviews new facilities during the construction phase to determine that the facilities installed are as designed and are adequate to accomplish the objectives of the project. Initiates corrective action if required.
- Assists in the commissioning and start-up of new plants and facilities.
- Reviews and investigates the performance of individual plants as required to highlight/identify problems or potential problems that arise. Develops and recommends corrective courses of action.
- Performs various maintenance technical functions such as job planning and scheduling, troubleshooting and providing technical advice on repair techniques, etc.
- Assists in the preparation and/or review of operating and maintenance general instructions.
- Provides technical consultation and prepares special studies on operational and maintenance problems and concerns as required by management.
- Assists in Saudi Development and the training of operations and maintenance personnel.
- Completion of English (ERW), Maths (MI), at ITC, or equivalent in terms of other school systems.
- Fifteen years of progressively responsible experience (including supervisory experience) in oil operations and plant maintenance. Experience in Loss Prevention activities would be highly desirable.
- Alternatively a BA/BS degree, plus seven years of experience in oil operations or maintenance field.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]