Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: North America > USA > Other
Data Scout has been engaged to find a highly competent Maintenance Engineer for a permanent hire expat opportunity within a major operator client in the Middle East.
To be successful in this Maintenance Engineer position, you will be required to join a busy Drilling & Workover Services Dept / Drilling Equipment Maintenance Division. Incumbents of this position are fully experienced qualified professionals working independently in handling maintenance engineering tasks in Drilling Equipment Maintenance Division workshops, Wellhead, Engine Repair and Welding shops.
You will be required to analyze manpower, equipment and materials requirements, apply performance standards for maintenance work and evaluate actual performance against standards.
You should be familiar with the relevant quality management system standards such as; API specs Q1/Q2 or ISO 9001 standards.
- Consults with and advises operating personnel to determine maintenance requirements and establish priorities for maintenance work. Analyzes requests for maintenance work in the area and Recommends work which can be economically assigned to contractor organizations and develops scope of work.
- Develops and reviews maintenance schedules in detail; verifies initial estimate for labor, material, tools, equipment and shop work; reviews and verifies adequacy of estimated project cost prior to and during work progress.
- Ascertains completeness of scope of work, drawings and list of materials.
- Anticipates and initiates request for additional funds for indicated overruns of capital or special expense budget items. Recommends and justifies the use of overtime to meet scheduled project completions.
- Ensures that periodic maintenance is performed in accordance with vendor recommendations and Aramco procedures and that maintenance logs and records are maintained.Maintains job logs and initiates necessary documentation on contractor performance, material damage or loss claims, accident reports, job completion reports and contract payments
- Bachelor's degree in Maintenance Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in practical knowledge and experience in maintenance methods and practices.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]