Position: Craftsmen Supervisor (Health & Safety)
Location: North America > USA > Other
Craftsmen Supervisor (Health & Safety)
Data Scout has been engaged to find a highly competent Craftsmen Supervisor for a permanent hire expat opportunity within a major operator client in the Middle East.
To be successful in this Craftsmen Supervisor position, you will be required to perform various high level HSE duties in a Gas Drilling Operation organization.
Generally, these duties include Health, Safety, and Environmental coordination, operations HSE supervision, and technical support of special programs.
- Develops and coordinates the organization's HSE program. Reviews HSE procedures. Develops and recommends improved procedures as necessary.
- Represent the organization in investigating near misses and other incidents.
- Coordinates all HSE performance records and statistics.
- Reviews and investigates the HSE performance of individual sites as required to highlight/identify problems or potential problems that arise. Develops and recommends corrective courses of action.
- Develop and review Emergency Response Plan for site.
- Prepare and develop Risk assessments and mitigations.
- Develop and review taproot cause analysis.
- Plan, design and coordinate for emergency primary and secondary drills for drilling operations.
- Development, training and mentoring of new and young HSE advisors.
- Valid SAG Driver’s licence required.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]