Position: Data Manager
Location: Europe > The Netherlands > The Hague
The incumbent will liaise closely with exploration teams, assisting them in their day to day operational data needs and maintaining a close relationship to the team at all times. A proactive mindset is key, in order to frame and assist the teams where needed and drive improvements. Furthermore, the incumbent will be expected to manage standard processes and deliver through others, working in an extended team of data management professionals globally. Sound interpersonal skills are a must.
- Holds a Degree, Diploma, or commensurate experience in a relevant EP technical discipline, e.g. Geophysics, Geology, Petroleum Engineering.
- Proven experience of at least 8 years as a data manager and/or geoscientist with exposure to technical data.
- Has excellent knowledge of E&P data types and work practices gained through working in the subsurface, well engineering or production domain, with a strong understanding of related business & petroleum engineering data workflows.
- Full awareness of technical data management standards and ability to practice these in a methodical and structured way.
- Skilled in, to expert level: Seismic and well data management, Petrel, Techlog, data migrations and document management.
- Knowledge of Shell in-house applications and systems is a plus.
To apply for this job you must be able to live and work in The Netherlands
Please send you application to [email protected]