Position: Real-time Data Specialist
Location: Europe > UK *** Select Below ***
Job Description :
GTS Geotech has been engaged to source a Data Specialist to provide data management support to our client’s real-time centre. The role will include identification of business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs and delivery appropriate solutions.
Minimum Requirements :
- 3+ years experience in mudlogging or well placement rig operations
- Practical experience with one or more data acquisition systems
- Excellent understanding of WITSML, WITS, and real-time data flows
- Experience of working with WITSML data aggregation, transfer and display platforms
- Demonstrated experience with use of business intelligence tools such Power BI
- Degree qualified
Secondary skills and experience
- Knowledge of the Landmark EDM data model and applications
- Experience implementing data and information management best practice
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to improve service and process
- Interest in new technology
***To apply for this position you must already be authorised to live and work in the United Kingdom.***
Duties & Responsibilities :
You will be required to perform the following:
- Document data requirements
- Work with the support team to review real-time data currently being received from all sources.
- Ensure full and correct data provision from source
- Provide management and oversight of data delivery and standards, mnemonic dictionary, Global Mnemonics and unit system configurations.
- Continuous improvement of procedures and supporting materials for well, hole section and activity start-up as it pertains to data and Real-time apps config.
- Generation of service company data reliability metrics and their publication to stakeholders
- Development of Real-Time data reliability and quality performance reports
- Development of additional business intelligence dashboards and reports
Please submit your application, with CV, and advising of current salary or rate expectations.